My sister and I took Cooper to visit his first pumpkin patch on Friday, and we had so much fun!!! Cooper was quite a trooper and slept for most of the time. He got a little fussy at one point, but I ran to the car, fed him a little, then we were back in the pumpkins taking more pictures. Ann got so many great images. I could have posted so many more, but here are just a few of my favorites. Thanks Uncle Len and Aunt Mary for Cooper's Halloween onesie!


My cute little pumpkin!!!





2 comments:
LOL LOL LOL !!!
I am laughing so hard again looking at these pictures. Little did he know how hilarious the situation was... Mom had him all decked out in pumpkin gear, it was in the 80s, and he was hungry! HE WAS SUCH A TROOPER! And I had sooo much fun, and my belly hurts from laughing so hard today. Thanks for hanging out with me today, Coop!
Hi Catherine! Its Alli Penuel (Saleem & Becca's friend). Becca told me about your blog :) Cooper is adorable, & I love your pumpkin pics. Chapman slept through his first trip to the pumpkin patch also!!
Post a Comment