Monday, February 16, 2009

Rice Cereal

Cooper had an extra special dinner last night--rice cereal!! He did pretty well for his first time. Of course, most of it ended up on his bib and his face, but we had a great time. He is still waking up once a night to eat, so I'm hoping this will eventually help to keep his little belly fuller for longer. We'll see! I thought about waiting a few more weeks before starting a little bit of "solid" food, but Cooper has really been interested in our food lately. He stares at our dinner intently, trying to grab everything off our plate. Then, he watches as we move food from the plate to our mouth. He is so interested!



Ready for cereal!
"Mmmm, Mommy has something yummy!"
He did pretty well with the spoon, but he realized it was more fun to play with the food than to eat it!






Funny face! I wasn't sure if this meant he didn't like the taste or the texture? Either way, he was making us laugh!


"Not so bad, Mommy."



Messy face!

All clean and ready for bed.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't wait to see this in person! Hilarious! What a big boy... I can't believe it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...