I can't believe my baby is six months old!!! He is growing and changing so much and showing so much personality! He is the complete light of my life and I am crazy about him. You only turn six months once, so I decided to take the day off and play with my little boy. Auntie Ann came over and played, too, and luckily it was a gorgeous day outside. Day off of work, perfect weather, time with my baby...I couldn't have asked for more!
Ann took so many great pics, but I chose just a few of my favorites to post. We played for quite awhile outside...

Discovering the leaves and the grass. (We are working on crawling, but we are a pro scooter!)

Getting kisses from Mommy.

Laughing at Auntie Ann!

Getting leaves stuck in our hair.

Being cute.
4 comments:
Oh goodness, he's so big. Can you believe it's already been 6 months? WOW!
Cooper is definitely an outdoorsman.
I'm glad he likes to wear leaves in his hair.
Here's to many more leaf-headed days together!!
*kisses*
What a wonderful day! Happy 6 months, Coop! Catherine, you look great!!
Post a Comment