Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Day in the Life of Cooper

First, I have to practice walking with my favorite red car and my new favorite toy, a popper!

Later that afternoon, I practice walking again with my firetruck and, of course, my popper.
After that, now that I know how to climb things, I have to try to climb this cool orange chair.


I made it!
If I can climb the orange chair, I'm sure I can climb the black and white couch.


Not quite...maybe I'll try again next week.
And THEN, I WALK to Mommy!!!
Yep, we are almost there. It takes a little encouraging, but someone is super proud of himself! He gets huge smile on his face, slowly lets go of whatever he is balancing on, and walks to me! Then, of course, he claps for himself. :) Am I ready for this?!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love it! Cutest kid ever!! He's gonna be running circles around us in no time...

Mommy Love said...

Way to Go Cooper! he's a walker!! those are adorable pictures, graduating to walking is fun!! ...oh, and climbing and exploring everything is fun too and this is when moms grow super radar ears, to hear every gettin'-into moment! haha. have fun. :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...