Monday, November 23, 2009

Mommy's Helper

I don't know what it's like loading and unloading the dishwasher at your house, but these days, I have a little extra "help." I've quickly learned that the technique has to be to unload the dishes quickly onto the counter first, shut the washer, then proceed to put away the dishes while dancing around a little monkey.


4 comments:

Ann said...

So cute!! That's one tough dishwasher door!

Erin said...

Dido Ann. Kylie climbed on our dishwasher door at our old house and the silly thing bent all the way to the floor. I believe the repair man came out after that. LOL.

Unknown said...

Yikes! Let's not climb on the dishwasher door anymore!

Mommy Love said...

haha. i was just thinking tonight if the "dishwasher" facination stage was ever going to end as i was dancing around trying to quickly get everything out and back in! how funny!! Even at 2.5, they still want to "help"... even Remi wants to lick the dirty ones clean. i literally try to wait until naptime or bedtime most days to do it. it's that unproductive! lol. thanks for the post. i forgot about the cute little sit inside phase! :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...