Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Cooper! Happy Birthday to you!
How is it that we are celebrating my baby's second birthday? Wasn't he just born? I remember every detail of the night I went into labor...Philip coming home at 1:00 a.m. from the Cowboys game; we talked for a minute; feel asleep for about 30 minutes; and then the next thing I know, Cooper was ready to meet the world. Didn't that just happen?

The last two years have been the most amazing blessing. I am so blessed to be Cooper's mother. Really, I'm blessed to just be a mother, but more blessed because God made Cooper for Philip and me. Seeing that Cooper is already turning two, once again I realize that I made the right choice in leaving my job to stay home with him. I wouldn't trade this last year for anything! I feel like Cooper and I are so close and we have a bond that is really deeper than I ever thought you could bond with a two year old. And, I've had so much fun with him this last year. He makes me smile and laugh every single day. I can only imagine what fun and exciting...ok, and challenging...things are in store for year number three!

Happy Birthday, my sweet little man!
Stay tuned for lots of birthday-themed posts!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...