Monday, January 3, 2011

Trains with Poppi

I debated and debated taking Coop to see the annual train exhibit, but after seeing how he loves watching choo choo train videos with his Poppi, it quickly became an easy decision. And, Poppi was able to slip away from work for the afternoon to join us!! Coop couldn't have cared less that Mommy was even along for the outing. As long as he had his Poppi, he was a happy little engineer!
I wasn't sure how long Coop would last in the exhibit, but he loved looking at all the trains and the lights. There was so much to see and take in. We were there for about 40 minutes, and then ran upstairs for a little CFA lunch. I told Coop we were going to head home after lunch for a nap, but he started asking, "More trains with Poppi? See more trains?" It was so sweet, I, of course, gave in. So, back to the trains we went for another half hour! Such a fun, fun afternoon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...