Sunday, February 20, 2011

Right Now

I wish that I walked around with a camera and a video camera around my neck at all times right now. Cooper has so much personality and says and does the cutest darn things every single day, and I want to capture it. All of it. Every single little detail of every thing he does. From his smile and his voice to his concentration on things and independent playing. I could just sit and watch him all day. And, actually, there are times that I will stop what I'm doing to just watch him and absorb him. (Reason number 857 why I'm glad I'm home with him.) I don't know what I would do if I were missing out on these times.

This is a picture of us from the park this week. He wanted to try the big swing and loved, loved it.
Oh, and he wore his sock glove the entire hour we were at the park. I kept asking if he wanted to take it off and he responded with, "No thank you." (You can see his sock glove on his right hand in this picture.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...