Friday, February 17, 2012

Boy Mom Moment (Trash Truck)

If I had a personal photographer following me and my boys around everyday to capture little moments, this is what I would like a picture of from today…

Me standing in the middle of our alley, with a barefoot three-year-old on one hip and a diaper-wearing four-month-old on the other hip, watching the trash truck make its way down the alley. We watched the trash go in the truck and get smashed down into the hopper. Both boys were completely enamored with that big, noisy truck. The trash men waved to us, Coop excitedly waved back and I’m pretty sure Austin tried his best to wave, too.

This might sound like a funny thing that I would like to remember, let alone wish I had a picture. But, to me, it was a true boy mom moment. And I loved it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...