- Loves to growl like a tiger and just started making a firetruck siren noise.
- Crawls so fast sometimes I wonder if his legs even touch the ground.
- Has just this week started pulling up on something and letting go, allowing him to stand on his own for several long seconds. (He started doing this at the beach and does it more and more each day.) (At almost 11 months)
- Loves his blankie. He knows the sign for it, he knows the word for it, and his face lights up when he spots his blankie. No matter how much he's moved around in his bed while sleeping, that little blankie is always under his arm.
- Says: mama, uh-uh (for uh-oh), dada, go-go. And I swear he's trying to say Cooper. He's said "oo" a couple of times in recent days, and I really think he's talking about his big brother, which Cooper, of course, was thrilled about! (Now, at almost 11 months, says "coo" or "coo coo" for Cooper. Yea!!)
- Does the signs for milk, all done and blankie. We are still working on "more" "hungry" and "water." And I'm now doing "thank you" and "please" with him.
- As he's falling asleep, he rubs his blankie and sticks his thumb in the back of his mouth, kind of chewing/gnawing on it, all while babbling away.
- Waves backward, like with his palm facing him instead of out. Super cute and I kind of don't want this to change.
- Really only fusses if he's tired or hungry. He's super happy, always smiling at people around us and waving to everything and everybody we pass. Easily content.
- Loves to open and close cabinets and turn off or on light switches.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Austin: 10 Months
At 10 months, Austin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment