"Oh my gosh, we are going to have another baby. Oh my gosh! Another baby?! But I have a baby...and I'm going to have another baby? Oh my gosh." That's what you'd hear, if you were in my head. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time wrapping my head around this new little bundle who will soon join our family. I've heard his little heart beat, I've seen him multiple times on the sonogram, I've even seen him wave to me a couple of times; I have a new bassinet and a couple of packages of newborn diapers ready for him, I have a list of potential names, I even have a constantly growing belly! Yet, for some reason, I'm having a hard time fully, fully wrapping my head around the fact that another baby, another LITTLE BOY, is joining our Team. In about 11 weeks, at that! I'm excited, don't get me wrong, and every time I see his sweet face on the sonogram, I fall more and more in love with him. I just can't believe we are going to have another baby! Oh my gosh.
(My boys and I at our recent trip to the Knoxville Zoo.)


No comments:
Post a Comment