...until Austin began taking his diaper off during naptime. It's something that every toddler does and a phase that every toddler goes through. I remember when Coop first did this, at about the same age as Austin is now, and he was just so proud of himself for getting off that diaper. It was like....whoo hoo! I'm free!! Who needs to nap?! On this particular day with Austin, I heard him on the monitor calling for his blankie, so I went in his room thinking I would pick up the blankie he'd thrown on the floor, rub his back and he'd be off to dreamland. But nope. I walked in and found the biggest, proudest expression on his face. And he quickly exclaimed, "Uh oh! Diaper! Off!" And there it was. On the floor. And his little hiney was free. I think we might need to go back to wearing shorts during naptime. Now I'm just waiting for him to discover how to remove his jammies at night...
09.10.2013
No comments:
Post a Comment