Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Glimpse Into Austin's Little Brain

Coming across little things like this is another reminder of how glad I am to stay home with my boys.  I know most people will look at this picture and wonder why I would take a picture of these things on the floor, maybe think it's a little silly, but I look at it and I love it.  I love everything about it.  This is Austin's doing.  To me, it's a glimpse into his little mind.  An idea or a plan he had for these little treasures.  His blankie, his milk, his favorite Fireman Sam guys, his favorite construction guy, and a little school bus guy, along with a yellow piece of paper that we were pretending was a ticket to ride a train.  All neatly placed, like each item has it's own "spot" on the blankie.  These items didn't stay like this for long.  Austin quickly ran back into the kitchen from the playroom and scooped all of these things up again, and off he went to the next "adventure."  This just makes me happy--seeing this, capturing this.  Being at home and having the opportunity to catch a moment of his little working brain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...