The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was everywhere over the summer. The boys and I watched several videos of friends and cousins pouring a huge ice-cold bucket of water over their heads. The boys giggled after each and every video we watched! So, that's the only explanation I have for this... (Well, really, I could just say, "Well, that's Austin Buddy! My sweet joyful mess!" But I think I'll stick with my theory of the recent viewing of Ice Bucket Challenge videos.)
I was in the kitchen, a mere 10 feet from the little ones who were playing in the den, when I suddenly hear what sounds like someone splashing in water. But in the den. I walked around the island and saw little Grayson playing and splashing in a huge puddle of water, all with a grin from ear to ear.
I very calmly asked Austin if he knew what happened, and he very calmly and very matter-of-factly told me, "I poured water over his head." I asked him to show me exactly what he did. He grabbed the "bucket" he used, told me he climbed the stool and filled it with water, and then poured the water over Grayson's head, "like this..."
Well, ok then. Let's go get some towels.
No comments:
Post a Comment