Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Climbing...Again

I couldn't find Grayson...again...so the big boys and I split up and searched the house for him.  Within a couple of seconds, I hear Cooper, "Uh...Mom...I may need you help with this one!"  I ran into the boys' room to see this...  Coop and Grayson on the top bunk, looking out the window.  
Me: Coop, did you help him up there?
Coop:  Nope, this is where I found him.  He sure is proud of himself!  You should have seen him bouncing up and down when I walked in. 
Me: (Thinking to myself..."Oh, I'm so glad I didn't see my 16 month-old baby bouncing up and down on the top bunk of a bunkbed.  I would have panicked!")

But they were so cute looking out that window together.  And luckily, Grayson was fine.  Phew. 
 
 Me: Austin Buddy, what do you think of your little brother climbing all the way to the top by himself?!
 Three Little Monkeys...

I have since started keeping the door closed to Cooper and Austin's room.  Stay tuned for the next climbing adventure of my Little One...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...