Well, a few hours ended up turning into the entire day! The school didn't get electricity until close to 4:00, and at that point, I was just going to keep him at work...it was best...for him. ;) Anyway, Cooper did so great! He babbled all day long and people kept coming by my desk saying, "I thought I heard a sweet little voice over here" or "I just had to walk over here and find out who was doing all that talking." I loved it, of course, and I really am just so proud of him for being so sweet and actually letting me get some work done.
Here are some pics from our day.
I set up a little barrier so he couldn't escape! It worked...for the most part.
He loved playing with this pickle bucket. It's what I put my feet on under my desk, but he discovered how to turn it over and wiggle himself inside!
He even took a good hour-long nap under my desk.
"Hi, Mommy!"
He even showed me how he could pull up! What?!
"Look, no hands!"
We had such a fun day! I love you, Mr. Happy!
2 comments:
how sweet! glad to see he likes his mr. happy onesie! :) he looks good in orange!
Does this mean he gets priority for a job at Southwest one day? What did his contribution to the Daily News look like? Probably smeared with bananas :)
Post a Comment