Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the best first Mother's Day! It was so fun and special to join the shoes of all the moms that have touched and inspired my life. I had no idea being a mom would be so amazing, wonderful, fulfilling, emotional, and inspiring all at the same time. And, I couldn't ask for a better little miracle to be a mom to! I love you, my little Monkey! Thank you for a wonderful celebration day!

We took on our first art project and made Mother's Day cards for Gammi (my mom) and Nana (Philip's mom). I would like to say that things went great and it was so easy, but that would be a little bit of a lie. While it was fun and we laughed a lot, it was messy and impossible to keep an active seven-month old still! I don't have a picture of the finished product, but I added a picture of Cooper to each card, under the footprints. They turned out pretty cute and the grandmothers loved them!




I even got a homemade Mother's Day card, too! Cooper did the footprints and the crayon marks, he had a little help with the rest. I love it and think it is just beautiful!















Picnic time at the Arboretum!! Luckily the rain cleared and we were able to enjoy our day!
BaBob and Poppi!
Auntie Ann brought bubbles and one of those big bubble wands. I think Coop had a hard time seeing the bubbles, but he will have a lot of fun with it this summer!



Cooper had califlower for lunch--yum!
And, he's off! (Notice the wooden spoon in his hand? It's his new favorite toy!)

My sister took these fun pictures of us. Look at these from November and see how much Cooper has changed!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the pic of Coop with orange & blue feet. So cute. Let's picnic again soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...