Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beach Baby

Yesterday, we began our first family-of-three vacation to the Fort Walton Beach area, and we are already having a blast. More pictures than words for this post...enjoy!

Our first plane ride!
Cooper had a great time! He had breakfast, played with a new toy, and of course read the safety information.
When we got to the condo, Cooper helped me unpack...
...but the suitcase ate him!This morning, Cooper woke up ready to go play on the beach!
First time to sit in the sand...not sure just yet what to think.Cooper loved floating around the beautiful, clear ocean!


During Cooper's long mid-afternoon nap, I soaked up some sun! (I'm laying in the chair to the left of the umbrella...can't you see me?)
And Philip snorkeled. (Now, that's not a bird! It's Philip's head with his snorkel...see it?)But then, my little man was awake and ready for more play time, so down to the beach we went!
Coop wasn't so sure of the sand once his knees hit.


"Will someone take this hat off me?!"More pics...yes, more...to come throughout the week!

PS: Today was also Philip and my sixth year wedding anniversary! What a fun way to spend this celebration and spend it as a family of three. I don't have any digital pictures of our wedding (weird, I know), but here is a fun one from our Honeymoon at St. Barths. I love you so much, my sweet husband. Thank you for an amazing and adventurous six years!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Yea!! Definitely keep them comin'. I need daily updates :)

Love it that in your child's time of need, you grab the camera. ie, suitcase monster & overbearing hat. Great shots!

Wish I was there :( :( :( (that's how sad I am.)

Shannon said...

How much fun! I'm so excited for you guys. Happy anniversary! Look how much you guys have accomplished in six short years!

Can't wait until you get back!

Shelley said...

Happy 6 years! I am rolling over the pic of Cooper IN the suitcase! You are brave my friend--still haven't embarked on the first plane ride..He looks so cute though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...