This is my last week at SWA, and I have to say, that I'm sad, but not as sad as I thought I would be. I think it's still surreal and just hasn't fully hit me yet that I'm about to begin a new journey. SWA has been my focus and such a huge part of my life over the last four and a half years, and I never thought I would leave so soon. But, along came a little boy who pulled at my heart strings and changed my whole world. Who knew? (I know all you moms reading this are saying, "We knew! We knew!".) Come Friday, I'm sure the tears will start!
However, this amazing and silly little boy is awaiting me at home, which makes this new journey worth everything.


4 comments:
So fun to find your blog. Congrats on the decision to stay at home with your little guy. He is so precious! They grow up way too fast!
....I'm waiting for you at home, too!! When are you gonna take me to the movies?
You've been gone for about... oh, 9 minutes now, and I'm a mess! I'm ready for you to come back!
However, I'm super happy for you and your sweet family. Just look for me showing up at your front door at odd times of the work day when I need to talk!
Oh my. Cooper should be a baby model. I still love those nursery colors. That blue just pops so nicely. I want to plan a day at the Arboretum with you guys, our bbq we've been talking about, and a fun swim day at our new house. Keep in touch dear friend. Miss you.
Post a Comment