Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Party in Cooper's Crib

Coop likes to play in his bed after he wakes up in the morning and at naptime before actually getting out of bed. He plays anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, enjoying his mobile and his Spanish-speaking star toy. He talks and sings and practices his words or claps his hands and stomps his feet.

One afternoon recently, when I went to get Cooper out of bed, I walked in to a party in Cooper's crib. His shirt was half off; he had about six stuffed animals in his bed; and his mobile and star toy were both playing full blast! I realized that he had reached his little hand through the slats of his bed and pulled all of his favorite stuffed animal friends out of a basket and into his crib (no one wants to party alone, right?).
Mr. Monkey quietly sitting in the corner while Bevo was covered with Cooper's sock.

Mr. Lion looks like he is taking a nap and the Cat in the Hat is cuddling with Coop's blankie!
If only I had been a fly on the wall.

2 comments:

The Penuels said...

Love it!! He is the life of the party for sure :)

Mrs Desh said...

That does look like fun. What a party animal...he looks like George of the Jungle with his shirt like that, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...