Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cooper's ET Moment

I wish I had a picture of Cooper in his bed this morning when I went to wake him up. It was kind of an ET moment.

Let me back up a little... At about 4:30 this morning, I woke up to "Beep, beep, beep! Watch out! I backing up!!" coming through the monitor. For some reason, my little man woke up and decided to have some play time in the middle of the night. It must have been quite the time because it lasted for almost two hours (I dozed in and out to different noises, chatting with Big Elephant, and truck sounds).

We have Gymboree Thursday mornings, and I let Cooper sleep as late as possible, but I finally had to go in and wake him up a little after 9:00 this morning. When I peaked in the crib, the only part of Cooper I could see was his sweet little face. He was completely covered by Big Elephant, Gus the Giraffe, and Ooh Ooh. It was just like that scene in ET when ET is hidden in the stuffed animals.

I laughed and told Coop that he must have had quite the party in his crib last night. He smiled, rubbed his eye, and said, "I did!"
I sure love this silly little munchkin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...