Yesterday's walk was cool with the digger, but today's walk was a little slice of heaven for a certain little boy--a bulldozer, mowers, dump truck, AND trash truck. All in front of ONE house.

The bulldozer went back and forth between a big pile of cement and the dump truck, each time dumping a huge pile of rock into the truck. As the bulldozer backed up, Cooper would say, "beep beep beep...I backing up. Watch out!" Then as the bulldozer dumped the cement into the dump truck, I heard, "Go go go!! Good job! Yea!! Good job!!"


We sat and watched the trucks working for a l-o-n-g time. But, the beauty of being at home means that we didn't have anywhere better to be at that moment. Cooper was having a blast watching these trucks, so I wasn't about to try to scoot him out of there.

Just before we were about to leave, a trash truck pulled up. More cheering and a lot more smiles came from the stroller, so we decided to stay and watch for awhile...again.
No comments:
Post a Comment