Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Silly NIghts

Last night was one of those nights that we were having so much fun...laying on the floor in Cooper's room before we put him to bed. Reading books, being silly, and just enjoying our family. I was having so much fun and wanted to grab a camera to capture it, but was afraid if I moved the "moment" would be over. But...I took my chance! While Philip was reading, I sneaked out, grabbed the camera and raced back into Cooper's room to see this...
It all started with Philip. While I was getting Coop in his jammies, Philip decided to use Bevo as a pillow and lay on Coop's floor. Cooper thought that looked like a lot of fun, so he grabbed Big Elephant for his pillow and his bed pillow for me and insisted that we all lay on the floor and "read books to me?". Ok...twist my arm!

We laid there for about an hour. Reading books and laughing and just enjoying our sweet boy. He kept saying, "I cozy." Or as he cuddled up to Philip, "Oh, this nice."
At one point, Cooper decided that dino needed to lay down and read books with us, too.Then, he got up and got blankets for all of us. And as he covered each of us up, he asked, "you cozy, Mommy? You cozy, Daddy?" So sweet!!

We'll still have nights like this when Baby Munchkin is here, right? I'm sure we will. It will only add to the fun and silliness and sweetness...and chaos! And, I can't think of anything better.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

YES! You will still have nights like this and it will be even better becuase your two little boys will be cuddling up to each other...and then wrestling and crawling all over each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...