Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our First Outing

Yep, I did it. We made it out of the house. Me and my TWO boys. I'm a weirdo when it comes to germs and newborns, so I'm not ready to take Austin out to the grocery store or have playdates just yet. But, a park? Absolutely! Yes, it did take me an hour to get out the door, just to go to the park. But, we did it. Austin slept the entire time, which actually made it pretty easy (did I just jinx our next outing for saying that?!).





I often take shadow pictures of Coop and I on our outings. One, because I think they are kind of fun, and two, because that's sometimes the only way I'm in a photo. This is the first shadow picture of all three of us.



Looking forward to more outings with these two!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...