Monday, July 2, 2012

Today 07/02/2012

Today I loved pulling both boys in the wagon up and down the sidewalk, looking for a fire.  Then, we stopped at the fire hydrant, set out all of our cones (to alert people of the emergency) and then worked on attaching our "hoses" to the hydrant.

Today I loved watching Cooper protect Austin while riding in the wagon.  When we went over a big bump, he put his hand on Austin to help steady him and when I stepped away from the wagon to grab our waters, Cooper put his hand on Austin's back to make sure he didn't lean over the edge too far.

Today I loved seeing Austin crawl with passion and enthusiasm to get whatever it was he focused on--Drake's orange ball, Mocha's tail, Cooper's dinosaurs, any of the several balls laying around.

Today I loved that Cooper told me over and over that I smelled like flowers.  (Even though we were stinky and sweaty from playing outside for a couple of hours.)

Today I loved that while grocery shopping, Austin did not stop moving and babbling/squealing during our entire trip.  I was wearing him, and he bounced his legs up and down, flailed his arms up and down, and babbled up a storm, with several happy squeals thrown in.  We were the most popular people in the store, I assure you.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...