Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bug Man Reporting for Duty

We have a new Bug Man around the house.
 I'd had my eye on this bug gear for awhile, so when it went on clearance, I snatched it up.  It's another instance that makes me realize I'm a good boy mom.  I've chased down bugs day after day so Coop can catch them in his new bug zapper.  It's amazing what you'll do for a smile on your favorite guy's face.  On this particular day, Coop and I caught a HUGE, live locus in his bug zapper.  Coop was mesmerized; I was nervous he was going to get lose in the house.
 Love all the extra treasures he has in his bug pocket (SWA airplane and provisioning truck).
 Bug Guy, but also still always a firefighter.

1 comment:

Sweet Bella Roos said...

Now I know why I have girls, I couldn't handle the bugs! Love the fire boots

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...