Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello, October

Dear October,

I'm glad to see you.  Really glad.  I have the upmost confidence that you will be great.  Awesome, really.  Or at least you'll be better than August and September.  Between Coop's battle with West Nile Virus (more on that later) and then Philip's terrible encounter with a dog, I'm ready to turn a happy corner and have a stress free month....or two or three.

With October comes beautiful weather, pumpkin patches and, most importantly, Austin Boo's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

So, really, October, you'll be nice to us, right?  Please...

To start it off, I'll leave you with these pictures.
Sayonara, August and September, and HELLO, October!

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

What??? Cooper had West Nile? catherine that's awful! I'm so sorry. I pray that October is MUCH better for you! Miss you and hope to catch up on the phone soon!
Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...