Crafting, Round 1: Making Spiders
Coop asked that we make spiders to hang up for Halloween, so we raided our craft box and found the perfect supplies. Off we went to make our spiders!

Austin Boo was super interested in what Cooper was doing with the paint, so I decided to give him a brush of his own. And, he loved it!

Handprint face makes me smile.
Austin kept putting the paint brush in his mouth and trying to suck the paint off...so I ended up taking his brush away, and he got really sad.
But calmed down and had fun smearing the paint around with his hands.
I ended up putting the camera down to help Coop, but these are the finished Halloween spiders!


Crafting, Round 2: Painting Pumpkins
The boys and I walked over to a neighborhood pumpkin patch one afternoon to pick out a couple of pumpkins to paint. Coop was quick to pick his out and was excited and so sweet when he picked out one for Austin. He looked over all the small pumpkins, picking up several and putting them back before choosing the "perfect" one for his little brother.We set up our painting station outside and away they went!
Love to see Cooper's concentration.

Happy painter and the finished products!
























No comments:
Post a Comment