A few days ago, Coop asked me if we could decorate his fort for Christmas. My response was that I didn't think we could put lights up because there wasn't a plug over there, but we could decorate with other things for sure. Philip pulled some garland out of the attic for us and I had some ribbon I was going to tie around things. However, when I returned from running a few errands this afternoon, I found this.
Cooper was so excited about it. He ran to the car as I was getting out and said, "Mommy! Mommy! We have a surprise to show you!!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner to the fort. So great!
Philip ran a really long extension cord from the carport (where we have an outlet), across the roof of the carport, over to the fence, along the top of the fence, and over to the fort. It was totally rigged up in true Philip fashion. It took all afternoon and Philip said Coop was a big help, and Austin enjoyed getting into all kinds of mischief in the backyard.
If you notice in the pictures, Coop is holding up his "famous rock"as he called it and wanted to make sure I got it in all the pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment