Monday, September 29, 2008

Model Time!

Philip set up a little "studio" in our living room to take some pictures of Cooper. These are just a few of the great ones that we've taken! Cooper stayed calm just long enough to get some cute pictures. But, once he realized he was naked and a blanket wasn't close by, he let us know that he'd had enough!


5 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, I love love love these! Good job!! Soooo cute. Can't wait to see the rest!

The Perkins Family said...

Great pics!! He's so sweet! What did you use for the backdrop? It looks so professional! Let me know because I'm always setting up in home photo shoots! :)

Shannon said...

Oh goodness, I could just eat him up. Can't wait to see you again, Cooper!

Unknown said...

It is so fun to be able to see all the new and exciting changes with our little guy. Cooper you are a handsome fella!!
Love Nana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...