Monday, August 8, 2011

No Place I'd Rather Be

Tonight I was putting Cooper to bed, and we had turned out the lights. I was laying there rubbing his back and I could tell he was pretty tired because he was quiet (usually he is quite chatting before falling asleep), but out of nowhere he said, "I want Daddy come lay down with me." After getting Philip, all three of us laid in Cooper's bed, in the dark. We talked about what we were all going to dream about...Cooper was going to dream about Drake; Mommy about the beach; Daddy about airplanes; and Baby Brother about playing outside with Cooper. Then, we just laid there quietly. And I caught myself thinking there is no place I'd rather be than right here, in this tiny little twin-sized bed with my three most amazing boys in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...